Beginning with …
The thought of extreme slopes, tree wells, filled rocks, and fresh powdered snow beneath the heel instills anticipation and a rush of adrenaline. This year, on the slopes of Verbier, shall unfold a future of free riding and snowboarding. Gather yourself for an adventure and the excursion Verbier offers once every two years.
Verbier is a village found perched on a terrace rising 1500m east of Val de Bagnes and faces the Grand Combin. It boasts ski ranges towering the valley and scaling each other between heights of 1500m and 3330m. Together they feature an exquisite panoramic view of the Alps that is pleasure to gaze upon.
Verbier is known for hosting several popular snow sports. Adventurers in the form of trekking through the beauty of the valley or skiing down the great sites far remove Verbier from the world of ordinary.
The exhaustion that is promptly followed after engaging is such activities can be reclaimed from in most amazing luxury ski chalets, rentals, and family resorts. The types of accommodation possibilities available to the tourists and adventurers ranges from the greatest luxury Verbier can offer to more humble quarters.
– The Four Valleys encompassing Switzerland's largest skiing are the Medran, Les Savoleyres, Mont Fort, and Bruson. This locality is the preferred location by many and if attained, considered a luxury of Verbier, as they provide easy access to recreation, resorts, shopping, and fine dining.
– A dense network of trails for both snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, along with the longest sledding slope in Western Switzerland is accessible within short walking distance of most apartments, rentals, and luxury ski chalets in the area.
– 950 km of signposted footpaths, especially in conservation areas (the Haut Val de Bagnes and Combe de l'A).
– 5 stunning downhill bike park tracks.
– Mont-Fort, a glacier perched at an altitude of 3,300 meters and its black (very tough) piste is the highest point of the Four Valleys ski area.
All the activities and luxury Verbier has to offer, caters to both the practiced and the new adventurer. Irrespective of skill level, enthusiasts get excited about the notification of witnessing the 5-Star Championship series. The Freerider World Tour, Freeskiing World Tour, and The North Face Masters of Snowboarding have been merged, culminating in a unified global 5-star championship series. The expectations of a grand experience are left to your imagination.