While planning a honeymoon trip people have along wish list. People would like their destination to be an ideal mix of exotic and modern world. The place should be amid natural surroundings so that person can enjoy the company of one's beloved in the natural surroundings. At the same time people wish to enjoy the best of hospitality. If they wish to go out they would like the place to be vibrant with plenty of activities. Singapore offers all this in a convenient package. Singapore hotels are ideal for honeymooners. You can find a hotel in Singapore in the middle of the city or on some islet at the outskirts of the city.
Singapore hotel reservation is easy; you can book one for you from the convenience of your home or on reaching Singapore. There is a hotel reservation counter at the airport and you can avail services at the counter to reserve a hotel for you. One of the most preferred hotels in Singapore is Raffles Hotel. It has been converted into a national monument and its history dates back to late nineteenth century. The Fullerton hotel in the middle of arts and business districts of the Singapore is another popular choice suggested for honeymoon couples. If you wish to stay in the natural surroundings in the exotic Singapore the Beaufort in the Santosa may be the ideal choice for you. Whatever is your choice of Singapore hotel, rest assured of professional care with amazing simplicity.
When you are fed up of your room, what are your options? Five things that you can indulge yourself may be …
1. Indulge yourself in the brunch bath package. One of the famous packages offered in this category is from Ritz Carlton. You will end up relaxed and feel so light and energetic, even you will be surprised.
2. Another event that can be turned into memories is dinner during your stay. These will be once in a lifetime dinners, so make them special in every possible way. French restaurant in the Singapore offer one of the many routes to make your dinners special. You can also try special Indian or Chinese dishes.
3. Try your hands at the water sports. These offer fun and adventure along with lasting memories. Singapore offers numerous opportunities across the island.
4. Natural reserves and gardens are places you can enjoy rides or trails. They offer you perfect lonely spots in the natural surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
5. Fifth on the list of memorable must do is shopping, as they say it is most popular pastime in Singapore. So take some time to indulge yourself in shopping and buy souvenirs.
Souvenirs bought together during the honeymoon will be lifelong mementos. They will remind you of your honeymoon in Singapore. With the remembrance you will be also reminded of your stay in Singapore luxury hotels for years to come.